Employment Opportunities with Premier Business Services
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS BROKER
EARN HIGH INCOME as a Premier Business Services Business Broker.
New Training class is now being formed.
Business brokers are intermediaries who facilitate the sale of small to medium size
privately held businesses by working with both buyers and sellers. There are important
differences, but in some respects business brokers operate similarly to real estate agents;
however their practice is limited to business entities.
To learn more about "What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?" please click here.
Business Brokerage is a growing industry. With the aging population of Small to Mid Size Enterprise owners there are vast opportunities in our field for competent and professional business brokers and intermediaries. Business brokers operate as independent contractors, enjoying a great deal of personal and professional freedom while leveraging their existing knowledge and experience into a new and lucrative career. Our brokers come from a diverse career background including accounting, law, finance, real estate, engineering, business administration, sales and marketing and more. If you are searching for a career that will challenge your knowledge and skills, provide personal and professional growth and in a rewarding environment, then please consider joining our team of professional business broker and intermediary practitioners.
The ideal candidate has the following skills or characteristics:
• Must enjoy working with a wide range of people
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Sales experience
• Creative thinking
• Knowledge of financial statements and interpretations
• A degree in business or related discipline is helpful
• A desire to learn continually
• Strong work ethic
• Highest levels of integrity and character
• Desire to help people and solve problems
• Prior business ownership experience is a plus
• Comfortable and confident working in a commission only environment with high income potential
Business brokers perform many duties including:
• Pricing the business with a professional valuation.
• Drafting an offering summary, sometimes called a confidential business review. (This piece becomes one of the most important marketing tools for the offering, and is provided to prospects only after they have signed a confidentiality agreement and been qualified by the broker.)
• Marketing the business to the widest possible audience while maintaining strict confidentiality. (This is one of the important distinguishing differences between business brokers and real estate agents. Real estate agents put a sign in front of their properties and typically without the need for confidentiality, advertise widely the specific location. Business brokers are trained to maintain strict confidentiality.)
• Introducing prospective buyers to the business after insuring confidentiality agreements have been executed.
• Facilitating meetings between the seller and potential buyers.
• Writing offers to purchase the business.
• Handling negotiations between the parties after an offer has been made.
• Facilitating the due diligence investigation. (Offers to purchase are almost always made contingent upon a further due diligence investigation.)
• Assisting the buyer in obtaining business acquisition financing.
• Scheduling and facilitating the closing of the transaction.
The income potential from business brokerage can be significant. The average gross commissions for a solo business broker in 2013 were $156,103.
Substantial 6-figure income awaits hard worker. Must be comfortable and confident working in a commission only environment with high income potential. We are looking for people who are willing to work more than 40 hours a week and need to earn a minimum of $50,000 a year.
If you think you are interested in becoming a Professional Business Brokers with a 6-figure income potential and would like to explore a career with Premier Business Services, just complete the form to right with your contact information and someone will be intouch with you.
Click Here to download the entire Job Description for a Professional Business Broker..
Premier Business Services,