Business Valuation and Appraisal Services
A business valuation or appraisal is the independent and unbiased process of determining a supportable opinion of the value of a business, business ownership interest, security or intangible asset as of a specified date.
All Premier Business Services company valuations
are performed by qualified, professional appraisers experienced in all aspects of business valuation and business transfers. Our valuations
are performed in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice of the Appraisal Foundation (USPAP) as well
as the Business Appraisal Standards of the
Sooner of later every business owner needs a reliable company valuation for one or more of a variety of reasons:
· Financing – Many banks and other business lenders may require a business appraisal as part of their due diligence before approving financing.
· Legal litigation matters such as a divorce or partnership dispute.
· Tax issues related to gifts and estate planning.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Please contact us for a price quote or for assistance in determining which report is best for your needs.
For a confidential no obligation discussion about Valuing your business. - NO OBLIGATION
1. Call/Text Tony Piekarski direct to 915-240-5044 Or
2. Email Tony Piekarski at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fill out the online Contact Form by CLICKING HERE!
If you are calling or emailing please be specific on the nature of your contact.
Premier Business Services,